Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well, it's the New Year and I am not going to join the ranks of those who are publicly announcing, "I'm going to blog more, really." I'm refusing to do this partly because posting that statement has never worked for me in the past but also because I have bigger fish to fry, my friends. I have a home, a husband, two children, extended families, friends and ministries to care for and I just won't be neglecting those for this. I am, however, hoping to write more in my posts instead of just posting pictures. This will be a change in priorities for me as I will have to do less photo editing in order to have the time to write. It's also a stretch for me personally as I don't particularly enjoy having other people read what I write. Hence, the hundreds of blogs with 10 pictures and 4 words.

So here is my first wordy blog but have no fear, I will always post pictures because I have the most beautiful children, a super nice camera and photoshop. It's a plus for you since you can just skip the writing and go strait to the cuteness.

Evelyn and Uncle Cameron on Christmas (part 3)
Ethan on Christmas (part 2) after Cameron took him to the bathroom, tucked his shirt into his pants and pulled them up to his armpits, effectively aging him 60 years. I don't know why he is sitting on Evelyn's gift.


And finally, since this blog is about the kiddos I am going to start doing this...

Ethan is 2 years and 11 months old. Evelyn is 5 months and 1 week old.

No comments: