The men in my life love Chik-Fil-A. Anytime Ethan hears the word lunch while we are in the car he immediately asks if we are going to Chik-Fil-A. Every Sunday, as we strap him into his car seat, he asks if we can go to Chik-Fil-A. I tell him that God blesses mommy by keeping Chik-Fil-A closed on Sundays.
This past Saturday we surprised Ethan with Chik-Fil-A. This is not easy to do as he knows when we are getting close. He points it out and if we aren't going to pass by it he asks if we can please turn that way, just so he can look at it. For some reason, on this particular day he just wasn't paying attention. I turned around and asked him where we were. He looked over and could not even speak because of his excitement. He smiled and literally started dancing in his car seat. He laughed and laughed. It was so very cute.
But I still do not like Chik-Fil-A.
No comments:
Post a Comment