Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Looking for Eggs at Grandma's House

Ethan and his new Elmo looking for eggs

Ethan checking out the treats inside the eggs.

He found "white snacks" or marshmallows in one of his eggs.

Due to the kind of crunchy mom he has, he found an orange in one of his eggs


Ethan did get candy in two of his eggs (thanks to Benjamin's pinata the day before). We were very proud of Ethan for waiting all the way until after dinner to eat a piece of candy. He carried it in his pocket, had mom hold it, put it in a special place under the table, panicked when he couldn't find it and ate it with such joy after waiting for two hours. He only asked to have it about ten times and never whined when I told him he had to wait. I think he handled it better than I would have.

No comments: